Surah Al-Fatiha


Have you ever contemplated on Surah Al-Fatiha? We read it about 17 times each day but when was the last time we really thought about it and contemplated the verses that we are reading?

Allah says:

"In the name of Allah the most beneficiant the most merciful"
So why don't i start everything with Allah's name?

"Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds"
So why do I still praise myself?


"The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful"
So why do I not repent to him after sinning and ask him for his mercy?


"Master of the Day of Judgement"
So why do I not fear him the way he ought to be feared?


"It is You we worship and You we ask for help."
So why do I seek other means besides the ones He gave me??


"Guide us to the straight path"
So why do I keep misguiding myself by not obeying his commands?


"The Path of those whom you've favored, not those who've earned your anger, or have gone astray."
If I can't find this path Oh Allah, than show it to me.


Comments

Popular Posts