Hajj 2010 Pictures

by CHARITY » Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:08 pm


Beautiful pics --- the Unity in these pics just brought me to tears and gave me goosebumps subhaanAllah!































When I first read this ayah and understood it - I realized that getting to Jannah is not easy and it wasn't easy even for the Prophet Mohamed peace be upon him and his companions. I t really touched me deeply and whenever I am down I am remember it and it lifts my spirits: Or de ye think that ye shall enter the Garden (of Bliss) without such (trials) as came to those who passed away before you? They encountered suferring and adversity, and were so shaken in spiri that even the Messenger and those of faith who were with him cried, " when (will come) the help of Allah" Ah! verily the help of Allah is (always) near!
Charity

Comments

Popular Posts