The signs of Allaah's love for a person [Ibn-Qayem​]

by TALIYOW » Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:51 pm
The signs of Allaah's love for a person by Ibn-Qayem

The signs of Allaah's love for a person are as follows :-

#1. When Allah loves someone he puts them under trials ( the more righteous they are, the harder the trials) in order to purify them.

# 2. When Allaah loves someone, he gives them the "understanding" of the religion of islaam.

#3. Whomever Allaah loves, he deviates them and their heart from disobedience and sins..

Abu Huraira Radhiallahu anhu narrated that Allah's Messenger {Salallahu alaihi wa Salam} said that Allah said:- I will declare war against him who shows hostility to a pious worshipper of mine-And the most beloved things with which My slave comes nearer to Me, is what I have enjoined upon him; and My worshipper keeps on coming closes to Me through perfoming Nawafil (praying or doing extra deeds besides what is (obligatory) till I love him, When I love him I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hands with which he grips, and his legs with which he walks; and if he ask Me, I will give him,and if he ask My Protection (Refuge), I will Protect him. Narrated by Al-Bukhari Hadeeth No. 6137, (Sacred Hadith).

Source:-From Madarij Al-Salikeen by Ibn-Qayem Al-jawzyia

Comments

Popular Posts